Wirreanda Secondary School fees are $399.00 for year levels 7-12. Additional costs apply to elective subjects and vary throughout year levels. The additional costs for the current year can be viewed in the Course Handbooks.
- In person: Finance Office by either cash, EFTPOS or cheque
- Phone: 8329 7218 to pay with a credit card
- Payment Plan: Our Finance Office can work with you to set up a direct debit payment plan that suits your household budget
- Email: your invoice or statement with credit card details firstname.lastname@example.org
- Internet: You can pay your bills online through BPOINT or QKR
The School Card scheme offers financial assistance with school fees (watermarked materials and services charges and subject fees) for students attending government schools in that year. Forms are available from our Finance Office or online at https://www.sa.gov.au/topics/education-and-learning/financial-help-scholarships-and-grants/school-card-scheme from January each year.
Pay your school fees online now